DentFinish are paintless dent removal specialists, offering mobile dent repair in and around Mold. Our convenient dent repair service gives you the opportunity to choose to have the cosmetic damage to your car removed at your home or place of work at an agreed time.
Paintless Dent Removal Mold
Paintless Dent Removal, also known as PDR, is the process of removing cosmetic damage (dents and creases) from the body work of your vehicle. There are many positive aspects of opting for the PDR method, including the fact that the process is kind to the environment; no chemicals, filler or paint are involved in the process, we can simply get behind the panel and manipulate it back to its original shape or pull it from the front of the panel.
Choosing PDR provides you with a cost effective repair method that will return your car to its former glory. It costs less to employ a DentFinish technician to repair your car than it will to take your car to a traditional car body repair shop in Mold. PDR will also save you time and remove the need for you to hire a courtesy car, as we guarantee you’ll have your car back the same day.
Benefits of choosing DentFinish for Paintless Dent Removal in Mold
- Convenient: One of our mobile technicians can come to you at an agreed time and place
- Repair: PDR is an excellent method for removing minor dents and dings
- Money Saver: We are often 80% cheaper than car body repair shops
- Efficient: We don’t use fillers or paint, removing the need for colour matching
- Competitive: Our prices are competitive, cheaper than your insurance excess
- Valuable: Paintless Dent Removal can increase the resale value of your vehicle
- Kind to the Earth: PDR is an environmentally friendly process
At DentFinish, we provide free estimates for paintless dent removal, which we perform on cars, vans and motorcycle tanks for private and trade customers in the Mold area.
For more information on the services we provide at DentFinish or for a free, no obligation quote, get in touch with us on 07737731119 or email us at email@example.com. It’s worth mentioning that if you can provide photographic images of the damage to your vehicle it helps us to provide a more accurate cost estimate for paintless dent removal Mold.